This blog is about my life, a 31 yr old filly; working in the city, balancing her career, passion for horses, dogs, and the life they deserve. Following my dreams, and getting there takes a lot of patience and a sense of humour. This is my take on life, and the amazing and stupid things in it.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

OTTB Adventure on the Beach


  On Saturday we hosted a little dressage show at my place.  Just a little laid back show to give people an opportunity to get out and have some fun.  We were done by 1pm and that left us with an open afternoon for some fun.

 So, what do two Thoroughbred totting friends do on a sunny afternoon in August?














 I am so thankful to live in this country and be a part of my friends lives!

10 comments:

  1. So jealous! That looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a rider's fantasy. I think the horses enjoy it too. As an observer it looked pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I would have to do this everyday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun, it's on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea horses were allowed on North Beach! This is definitely going on the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!
    What a summer you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous! I'm sure Cali and Ashke would love to play in the surf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous beach!! How fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you have something to share!  I love hearing from readers <3

Spread The Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...